Monday, June 9, 2008

Found

I was up last night sewing guitars after all the kiddies were fast asleep. This is when I usually work the best. No interruptions, just me and the iron and the scissors and the sewing machine and the pins. I suppose I didn't realize how dangerous all these can be to an over-tired mom at 2:30 in the morning.

Until I sunk a pin through my thumbnail. Through the nail, under it, about half an inch. It didn't really hurt that bad at first, and I kept on ironing. Then my vision started to tunnel, ears ringing, skin tingling, and I decided to take some Tylenol and call it a night.

It's all worth it, though, when you wake up in the morning to see this.

There are 184,867 sellers on Etsy. They found us. And they said Mazzy's cute.

All that for a little pinprick? I'll take it.

No comments: