Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Misty Morning

I am loving the morning drive to school. The girls gab away in the back while I drink my coffee in the front and this is when some of our best conversations happen. This morning was super foggy, so the coffee was extra special, and Mazzy insisted on having the windows down so the fog could come in the car.

A good idea, I thought. Plus, if the windows hadn't been down, she may not have spotted this guy hanging out watching the cars go by.
Everybody loves a little surprise.

2 comments:

Amy said...

mmmmmm...I love some cold foggy air on my face too. In our car we keep Scarletts window rolled down so the fairies can come in. Otherwise they bang on the window.

hy said...

wow! great sighting...
my husband is Native American, (Potawatomi), his indian name is Zego Jigbeyak..
Crane on the Shore...